Summaries of the tankoubons and the Hana to Yume chapters since volume 41
Dear fans, here you can find my synopses for all the tankoubons of Garasu no Kamen.
It took me a very long time to write them... I really hope you'll enjoy them!
I know my English is way far from being perfect, and I am always happy to improve my work!
So please don't forget to write me for any comments, suggestions and corrections :)
Please remember that these synopses can't replace the manga, so even if you read them and later you have a chance to read the tankoubons, don't hesitate! The manga is much more beautiful than any synopses: thanks to the wonderful drawings of Suzue Miuchi sensei you can fully enjoy the performances of Maya and Ayumi, and the hot scenes with Maya and Masumi can't be expressed only with words! I hope these synopses just arouse your curiosity!
Please don't forget that I am translating from the Italian version, so there might be some (hopefully slight) differences from the Japanese original text. In any case, I always welcome any comments.
Last but not least: please, respect my work! If you need to copy some texts from this site, ask me for permission and give me credits.
For a very quick reference you can check this page: Tankoubons - Quick Reference. Click on each volume number for the summary.
Hana to Yume
Following are the "unofficial" chapters, i.e. the pages published on "Hana to Yume" and "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" after each tankoubon was published, starting from n.41
- Unofficial version serialised in "Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 41 (December 1998) and tankoubon 42 (December 2004)
- Unofficial version serialised in "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 42 (December 2004) and tankoubon 43 (January 2009)
- Unofficial version serialised in "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 43 (January 2009) and tankoubon 44 (August 2009)
- Unofficial version serialised in "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 44 (August 2009) and tankoubon 45 and 46 (September and October 2010)
- Unofficial version serialised in "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 46 (October 2010) and tankoubon 47 (July 2011)
- Unofficial version serialised in "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 47 (July 2011) and tankoubon 48 (February 2012)
- Unofficial version serialised in "Bessatsu Hana to Yume" between tankoubon 48 (February 2012) and tankoubon 49 (October 2012)
- 18-page preview of volume 50 published on Hana to Yume, 26th May 2016.
Amour du Chocolat
A 38-page "Garasu no Kamen" S. Valentine's story written by Suzue Miuchi as part of a chocolate menu (2016).
I worked very hard to create this website. When other people collaborated I gave them credits. I do not own the copyrights for the original work. Please if you intend to use some content for your website, ask me for permission first and give me credits. In any case, please do not direct link images and do not use anything for commercial purposes. Please, respect other people's work!